Thursday, January 13, 2011

Twilight....Not the Stupid Vampire Movie

The twilight of my life is catching up to me. Co-running a Kingdom of hookers makes for some damn hard living.

Shit is sagging, stretched out, and this Dutchess feels fucking old.

It's time to slow down.

Time to eat Early Bird Specials.

Time to watch The Golden Girls and Murder She Wrote.

Time to wear comfortable shoes! OK, maybe not...fuck you.

The point is, it is time for The Dutchess to pass the torch to the next generation.

Quit whining. I didn't say I was leaving blogland. I just said I'm turning the Keys to the Kingdom over to the next in line.

The Queen and I have decided it's time to retire. We can be found at The Home For The Aging And Decrepit

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your retirement. Will you also be playing shuffle board and drinking those drinks with the little umbrellas in them? And speaking of decrepid, please do not have sex with the old dudes. You'd probably give them a fucking heart attack and then there'd be the popo and shit,..and you'd need the Kingdom to bail you out and,...just retire and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I so know the feeling. I am constantly exhausted. I knew it was time for change when I walked home in my black sexy boots but felt my feet crippling me with every step I took. Much to my OH's dissapointment when I took them off and swapped them for pink fluffy slippers the minuet I got home! Can I come and join in the retirement? (Is it all expenses paid ;-) lol) xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers