Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve With The Dutchess

Well, fuck.  After clomping around this fucking floating city, in heels, carrying a pan of motherfucking brownies, party favors and 2 bottles of the pink sparkly champagne, all fucking night, I missed the party.

So, I decided to park my ass, pop open the bubbly and drink every last drop. 


Now I;m drunk, alone, and all I have to say is this...

YOU BITCHES KNOW I AM DIRECTIONALLY AND TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!

NEXT TIME, LEAVE ME A GODDAMN TRAIL OF, POT SEEDS, BREAD CRUMBS, ASSHOLES!

Happy motherfucking new year.  If I don't get off this ship, I'm jumping the fuck over the railing and swimming home.

Carry on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you at least made it to the right deck where we could stumble across you and drag you to the party.. HAPPY NEW YEAR baby Sister..

    hugs and boobie shakes!

    Now, I have to go find out why my shirt is hanging on a lamp... damn kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad Aunt Dutch...I couldn't find the party either..I said hi on the FB page, but The Sir and I had our own party because we were lost.

    ReplyDelete

Followers