Sunday, March 24, 2013

Say WHAT?


As you know, the Queen and I are stuck in Rehab.

Some days it's fucking boring as hell. Some days, with the right brownie combination, it's not too bad.  (Three hots and a cot, who could ask for more?)  But, some days, it's like a motherfucking psycho circus up in here.

Here are some of the things I've overheard in Rehab this week.

1.  I think my asshole is too tight.

2.  For the last time, that is NOT a hat!

3.  Please refrain from snorting the contents of the dining room salt shaker.

4.  Dude!  Stop licking my arm!

5.  ...and then, I had to get 7 stitches on my labia.

6.  Susie smells like retards.

7.  I rufeed myself and it was not as fun as I thought it would be.

8.  This tastes like stink!

9.  Look what she's wearing!, Yeah, she is in for anorexia.  See?!  That;s what happens when you don't eat, you go fucking crazy!

10. Maybe Gandhi was wrong and the answer really is punching people in the goddamn face.

11.  Come say that to my face!  I'll brush yo' teeth with my pee pee!

12.  Shit, I'm just tryin' to get me some pussy and a chicken sandwich.

13.  I think I just puked in my pants.

14. Is that her panties or his sock he is sniffing?

Until next time~
xoxo

1 comment:

Followers